The Inatel doctoral degree on Telecommunication is aimed at professionals and researchers interested in the field and have a master’s degree in telecommunication or related areas. Available research lines are RF and Photonic Devices for Telecommunication and Telecommunication Networks and Systems. The Inatel doctoral degree adds to our contribution with Brazil and, more effectively, to the development of information and communication technologies. The participation in structural programs on the field of telecommunication research, development, and innovation — such as the Radiocommunication Reference Center (CRR — Centro de Referência em Radiocomunicações), created in a partnership with the Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovation, and Communication (MCTIC — Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia, Inovações e Comunicações) — has enabled the improvement of research and of Inatel contribution to the scientific and academic environment.
Coordinator: Prof. Jose Marcos Camara Brito
Vice-coordinator: Prof. Arismar Cerqueira Sodre Junior
THE STUDENT’S PROFILE UPON COMPLETING THE DEGREE WILL INCLUDE:
- Strong academic knowledge on subjects related to telecommunication fundamentals;
- Vision for applying telecommunication fundamentals on solving real, on-the-job problems;
- Analysis, synthesis, and critique skills for problems and their solutions on the telecommunication field;
- Skills for proposing novel solutions and analyses, which will result on the advance of the knowledge on the field;
- Innovation skills; skills for turning ideas into solutions; skills for autonomously conducting advanced studies, individually and in groups;
- Skills for transferring knowledge in a didactic and cohesive manner.
- RF AND PHOTONIC DEVICES FOR TELECOMMUNICATION:
- This area of research aims at conducting State-of-the-Art research for the creation and development of radiofrequency (RF) and photonic devices for telecommunication networks and systems.
- TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS:
- This area comprises many aspects of telecommunication networks and systems, including: digital transmission techniques, protocols for communication on different layers, network architectures, telecommunication network technologies, and network devices.
- Network Performance Analysis
- Optical and Photonic Communication
- Electromagnetism Applied to Telecommunication
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Future Internet and Convergent Networks
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Vehicular Networks
- Digital Communication Systems
- 5G and 6G Mobile Communication Systems
- Intelligent surfaces for wireless communication
AVAILABLE COURSES – 1st SEMESTER/2024aguarde...
ALL COURSES wait...
CLASS STARTING IN 1st SEMESTER/2024
|Santa Rita do Sapucaí - MG
|February 26, 2024
|Monday to Saturday