Inatel's Master's Degree on Telecommunications is tailored for professionals with a degree on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. The course has been awarded with a score of 4 on the CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal do Ensino Superior — Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel) assessment, which considers the quality of the course, of the faculty members, of the scientific production of professors and students, the laboratory infrastructure, and the impact of the research carried out by the institution. The achieved score is due to relevant research production that comes from the course, to the investment made on laboratories and on the creation of the Centro de Referência em Radiocomunicações (CRR — Radiocommunication Reference Center), which aims at the development of research on 5G and 6G, which was possible through a partnership with the Brazilian federal government.
Coordinator: Prof. Jose Marcos Camara Brito
Vice-coordinator: Prof. Arismar Cerqueira Sodre Junior
THE STUDENT’S PROFILE UPON COMPLETING THE DEGREE WILL INCLUDE:
- Strong academic knowledge on subjects related to telecommunication fundamentals;
- Vision for applying telecommunication fundamentals on solving real, on-the-job problems;
- Analysis, synthesis, and critique skills for problems and their solutions on the telecommunication field;
- Skills for proposing novel solutions and analyses, which will result on the advance of the knowledge on the field;
- Innovation skills; skills for turning ideas into solutions; skills for autonomously conducting advanced studies, individually and in groups;
- Skills for transferring knowledge in a didactic and cohesive manner.
Ongoing for 19 years
- RF AND PHOTONIC DEVICES FOR TELECOMMUNICATION:
- This area of research aims at conducting State-of-the-Art research for the creation and development of radiofrequency (RF) and photonic devices for telecommunication networks and systems.
- TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS:
- This area comprises many aspects of telecommunication networks and systems, including: digital transmission techniques, protocols for communication on different layers, network architectures, telecommunication network technologies, and network devices.
- Network Performance Analysis
- Optical and Photonic Communication
- Electromagnetism Applied to Telecommunication
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Future Internet and Convergent Networks
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Vehicular Networks
- Digital Communication Systems
- 5G and 6G Mobile Communication Systems
- Intelligent surfaces for wireless communication
AVAILABLE COURSES – 1st SEMESTER/2024aguarde...
ALL COURSES wait...
CLASS STARTING IN 1st SEMESTER/2024
|Santa Rita do Sapucaí - MG
|February 26, 2024
|Monday to Saturday